Netball team thinks up sissy kink


Ever since I told Carol about my crossdressing, she’d blackmailed me into submitting to her and her friends from the netball team. One by one over the past six months, they’d tamed me with fake cocks, humiliated me with girly outfits and subjugated me with unspeakable depravities.


Now they’d won the league, and there were changes to the games we played behind closed doors.

Each girl wore the twin of an outfit they’d brought for me. Bags containing their favourite toys, equipment and props lay at their feet. One dainty hand each rested in a bowl containing slips of paper inscribed with their darkest and most filthy fantasies.

“Remember girls,” Carol said as she slathered lipstick whorishly over my mouth, “Two each when I say go!”

The women grinned eagerly.

My cock twitched in my knickers as she leaned closer and whispered: “I’ll let you video one from each - those are the ones we’ll watch as I wank you and fuck you later!”




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1n5l4iM

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!