It’s agony sitting there while the numbers are called, but...





It’s agony sitting there while the numbers are called, but I’m a good sissy fuckslut and I’m desperate to please my mistress in any way I can.

One by one the other sissies are called to the stage and one by one they are deflowered by their mistresses to the cheers and catcalls of the dildo-toting women.

I notice each of the forcibly feminised girl-boys weep with pain and humiliation tinged with horror as their prissy little clits get hard and shoot into their panties.

I resolve to do better. As my number is called I meet my mistress’s eye. I think my expression tells her she can proudly fuck me - and I’ll do my best to impress her friends with my slutty wanton desires.




Tagged with: sissy, sissy caption, crossdressing, forced feminization, forced femme, strapon, strap-on, mistress, femdom



(From the Pure Kink Tumblr <3 http://ift.tt/XqF2xD thanks to IFTTT !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!