It’s real real marvel… both bodysuits are made from...





It’s real real marvel… both bodysuits are made from an invisibly thin synthetic breathable polymer embedded with sensors and tiny electrodes controlling the suit’s fibres. Her sensations are read, passed to my tablet, processed and fed into your suit. In short, you’ll feel pretty much everything she will. The matching lingerie? Well, I just couldn’t resist the thought of fucking your girlfriend doggy-style while you, her twin, took my cock too. It’s a shame it doesn’t work on mouths… but I suppose I can talk one of my friends into strapping on one of these big black cocks and teaching you to give sissy slut blowjobs while I instruct the blonde bimbo here.




Tagged with: strap-on, pegging, sissy, sissy caption, femdom



(From the Pure Kink Tumblr <3 http://ift.tt/1obzUDO thanks to IFTTT !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!