It’s the best birthday cake ever - and you’re my...





It’s the best birthday cake ever - and you’re my best present ever, too. In matching pink underwear - and my girlfriends know how much I love vintage lingerie. Look at you in that bullet bra, girdle, corset and stockings. To think as my best friend’s father you were a useless layabout… but as my eighteenth birthday gift, you’ll be my first sexual experience! Of course, you’re the one losing their virginity as I slide my big black strap on between your reluctant buttocks. And I’ve promised my friends they can watch the tape afterwards. Apart from Cheryl, that is. I think it’s only fair your daughter watches her sissy daddy get fucked after going to all this effort getting you dressed. Don’t you?




Tagged with: forcedfem, forced feminization, strapon, pegging, transvestite, crossdresser



(From the Pure Kink Tumblr <3 http://ift.tt/1DmXJSg thanks to IFTTT !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!