Well, lover, that’s where I keep my purse usually. But...





Well, lover, that’s where I keep my purse usually. But being my sissy maid, we’ll find a slightly different use for your pocket garter. Go put your stockings on and report back here in five minutes. I have to find the lube before I slip the plug into that tight little boi-bottom of yours. And then I’ll show you how the vibrator controls fit snugly inside the pouch before I set them to random. Won’t that be fun? Serving your mistress with your tongue while your arse is tormented and teased all night long?




Tagged with: crossdressing, sissy, maid, buttplug, mistress, femdom, transvestite



(From the Pure Kink Tumblr <3 http://purekinkiness.tumblr.com/post/100755132953 thanks to IFTTT !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!