Hand-me-down dildo



First we stripped him and told him he’d find out what it feels like to be peeped at in the drama costume room. Then Debs said she felt violated, so he should too.
I really didn’t think he’d wear the outfit - but “Dirty Debbie” soon manhandled him into the saucy maid dress and lingerie from last year’s play. He was rock hard by the time the stockings were on - and I thought his eyes were going to pop out when we got the last inch of this inside him.
So now I’m passing this onto you - every girl in college gets their turn at him. Just show him this, and tell him where and when.
One thing - don’t stand in front of him when he spurts. I got soaked when I turned it up full and buried it in him while I was spanking his balls. Unless, of course, you want to make him lick it up. Oh, and I’ll message you the video upload link. You should have a look at the archives… the other girls may give you some ideas!

from my Tumblr http://ift.tt/1mIbUZz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!