I suddenly realised my girlfriend had deliberately sent me into...





I suddenly realised my girlfriend had deliberately sent me into this den of lionesses. She knew it was the women’s handball tournament, and that her very own team would be there to meet me when I got out of the shower.

I almost carried it off. The ass-fucking Julie had just dished out in the shower meant I walked gingerly, but my still-erect cock strained against my wet satin knickers under my towel.

Nobody reacted until Julie’s vice-captain piped up.

“So what colour knickers did Julie make you wear after she screwed you in your tight pansy ass?”

I pretended not to hear, but the room fell silent and I felt all eyes settle on me.

“Come on,” she coaxed, “Whoever guessed closest gets to fuck you with their strapon next.”

I turned and looked fearfully at the team. Yes, my girlfriend knew exactly what she was doing. She’d warned me last week about her wild, kinky streak. She’d whispered promises and threats as she persuaded me into a frilly nightie before furiously wanking my cock and fingering my arse. And just minutes ago she’d told me hers would be the first of many dicks in my sissy hole.

Somehow, she’d arranged it all. My mind reeled, and I caught Julie’s eyes as she stepped out of the shower - with her girl-cock bouncing as she moved.

“They’re pink,” Julie announced and I heard one of her friends hiss in triumph.

“Pink satin, with her name embroidered above the easy-access panel on her arse: Penny Drops.”




Tagged with: sissy, strapon, strap-on, pegging, femdom, cfnm



(From the Pure Kink Tumblr <3 http://ift.tt/1sRii4l thanks to IFTTT !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!