It’s been well over five minutes and I still can’t...





It’s been well over five minutes and I still can’t find him - turn the lights back on!

There he is, my boyfriend, at the bottom of the pile as usual! My little sissy’s smeared Mistress Genevieve’s strapon with his lipstick and Mistress Katy almost got her cock into his tight little ass, but no penetration yet.

You all know the rules. Another round it is. I make it ten minutes in the dark this time. And let’s spice it up a bit shall we, ladies? The winner gets my girly sissy slave’s talented tongue for the rest of the night!

Now come here, sissy, while I douse you in baby oil… pretty pink frilly lingerie and all!




Tagged with: sissy, sissy caption, forcedfem, forced feminization, strapon, strap-on



(From the Pure Kink Tumblr <3 http://ift.tt/XpEzvM thanks to IFTTT !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!