What did I say girls? I told you he’d look sexy in the...





What did I say girls? I told you he’d look sexy in the black set! That disobedient streak dried up soon after I got him bound, buttplugged and spanked. From there, true sissies’ll do pretty much anything you want. My favourite just happens to be shaving, makeup and… slutty retro lingerie. Look there, her erection shows how much she loves this. I’ve seen a few great submissives, and believe me - this filthy tranny pinup is going to blow your minds. All that complaining and protesting and you’re the sexiest thing here, dear. And sexy things get fucked by women with strap on cocks. Now go and lie spreadeagled, face down, on my bed. Make sure you’re well-lubed because momma’s gonna tie you down so she and her clients can take turns slam-fucking that slutty arse of yours.




Tagged with: forcedfem, forced feminization, pegging, femdom, group, lingerie



(From the Pure Kink Tumblr <3 http://ift.tt/WdIhaw thanks to IFTTT !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!