Bi bride blackmail bombshell

On the first day of our honeymoon, I should've suspected something was wrong when she "accidentally" left her underwear in my drawer.

Panties, suspenders, bras and stockings suddenly appeared, but when I raised it she smiled innocently.


As I got dressed on the second day, however, her coy smile turned into a request.

"Why don't you try them on?" she breathed, "I think it'd be really hot seeing you in them."

She teased me seductively with her hands and lips as I tried to resist her strange demand, but to no avail.

In no time at all I was wearing a pair of red lacy suspender knickers, black bra and black stockings. She giggled as she slipped a wig on my head and tied it back with a feminine scarf.

"I bought them for you," she said, stepping out of her dress.

"I've always been bisexual," she said, "And now - unless you want the world to see the photos from the hidden camera, I'm going to have my very own girlboy fucktoy to play with!"

I melted into her kiss, feeling our stockinged legs caress each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!